Saturday, January 10, 2009

What's a Christian to Think?

Wondering what the rest of the story is on the fighting in Gaza these days (OK, so not the entire rest of the story, but at least more than what you hear on the news)? Here's a well-done article on the background of the conflict from another United Methodist pastor in Kansas City, Rev. Adam Hamilton. It is called, "Making Sense of the Gaza Strip" and is on the website known as http://www.ethicsdaily.com/. I haven't read anything else on this site, but I liked the article by Adam. It's worth knowing, plus it throws in a WWJD perspective at the end. What do you think of the whole Middle East fighting situation? And what do you think Jesus would do or have to say about the situation?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the link to the article. I struggle understanding this conflict. I am contemplating your questions...I will be back! Smile!